BEAUTIFUL DOORS, PROFESSIONALLY INSTALLED
Whether you’re in need of an exterior or interior door, The Home Depot features a wide selection of doors to choose from with styles ranging from modern and contemporary to traditional and classic.
- For inspiration on door style, browse our available doors online before you visit The Home Depot
- At your in-store appointment, an associate will guide you through selecting a door that best fits your home and budget
- Post purchase, you’ll be able to monitor your installation project with our project management tool, MyInstall
Our door installers are licensed and insured professionals who are reliable, trustworthy and prompt. You’ll enjoy the process and revel in a stress-free installation.
WHAT TO EXPECT DURING YOUR DOOR INSTALLATION
Leading up to installation day, we take care of everything. You can expect your installers to:
- Contact you within two days of purchase to schedule your measure
- Visit you to conduct an in-home measurement
- Measure for your new door to guarantee an accurate fit and inspect your site for any potential issues with the installation
- Arrive on installation day with everything needed for the project and walk you through the process
- Make sure your new door is the correct size and exactly what you ordered
- Prepare the work area to protect your home from dirt and debris
- Clean the work area and remove all project-related materials and debris
- Inspect the door with you and review proper maintenance procedures and warranty information
You can expect your door to be installed within 1-2 weeks for in-stock doors and 2-4 weeks for special order doors. On installation day, installations normally average 4 hours for completion.